EchoMaster Launches New Universal Side Blind Spot System
EchoMaster launches a new universal side blind spot system to help improve driver awareness and create a safer and more informed driving experience in any vehicle.
PBS-MW01 is OEM-grade and notifies drivers when a vehicle enters side blind spots. Triggered by turn signals, advanced microwave radar technology identifies moving objects inside blind spots and provides visual and audible alerts. The visual alert is located within the vehicle, easily seen within the line of sight of the side view mirrors.
Audible & Visual Warnings to Assist with Four Common Driving Situations:
- BSD: BLIND SPOT DETECTION
- LCA: LANE CHANGE ALERT
- RCTA: REAR CROSS TRAFFIC ALERT
- DOW: DOOR OPEN WARNING
- Simple hassle-free installation – no need to remove the bumper to install the sensors in some applications.
- OBD II cable included for complete integration that reads power, ground, and speed from the vehicle’s system
- Full integration into a vehicle’s system, automatically triggering audible and/or visual alerts based on driver behavior (placing car in reverse, turn signal activation, hazards, speed)
- Engineered with reliable 24GHz microwave technology delivering >99% accuracy
- Audible and visual alerts for many common driving scenarios (changing lanes, getting out of the vehicle, other cars passing in the blind spot, reversing)
- Warning lights designed with an OEM aesthetic, which seamlessly integrate into the vehicle’s interior, angled design allows for easier viewing from the driver seat – A Pillar or door panel installation
- Power switch included
- Made for plastic bumpers
- Weather / debris-proof housing for durability
Learn more about this product here: https://catalog.echomaster.com/catalog/home/pbs-mw01